Congratulate The Graduate With Mesa AZ Florists!
We are rapidly approaching graduation season and sending flowers is an easy way to congratulate the new graduate. With so many flower options which type is the right choice for this particular occasion? Let our Mesa, AZ Florists help you choose the perfect bouquet.
- Bright, Colorful Flowers
- Make their day even more cheerful by sending a bouquet of sunshine! If you are a boyfriend looking to give flowers to your graduate girlfriend, Peruvian lilies are known for their flirtatious bloom and come in a variety of colors.
- Carnations are great graduation flowers for men. They also come in many colors and have a sweet fragrance.
- Orchid leis are a popular congratulatory gift to present to the new graduate. If you are unable to attend the ceremony consider sending them online to tell them how proud you are. The most popular color is purple followed by white and green. Sending them an orchid plant is another great option. The plant can be a keepsake that can grow with them as they start a new chapter in life.
- Whether it is the classic red rose or a bouquet with a variety of colors you can’t go wrong with roses.Yellow roses are a cheery way to show admiration, which should be the number one statement you want your grad’s bouquet to say. Orange roses are unique and enthusiastic! Or give them red to say “I Love You.”
- Follow The Theme Of The School’s Colors
- Send flowers that match the school’s colors for a personal touch!
Also, don’t forget to send “thank you” flowers to the host of graduation parties you attend. It’s an inexpensive way to show appreciation for them opening up their home. We recommend bright flowers in a clear vase to be used for later use.